Process Engineering for Plasticizers PlantChemical
The european EPC has been awarded a contract by a Chemical Company located in central Asia for the supply of 6,000 tpa of different type of plasticizers. With the technology owners, it has been scope of MEC to develop the process engineering and sentitivity analysis, in addition to technical consulting during procurement phase.
MEC has supported the client with:
- complete process engineering of the plant
- process and mechanical design of the equipment
- sensitivity analysis of different operating scenarios
- support for procurement with MR followup
- technical consulting and vendors bids review
Industry 4.0, which combines digital and physical advanced technologies, can potentially transform the chemicals industry, itself the backbone of many end-market industries. Through the dual areas of business operations and growth, these technologies enable “smart” supply chains and factories, as well as create new business models.
MEC is fully involved in promoting Technologies and Industry 4.0 within Energy market.