Equipment Engineering and SupplyHydrocarbon & Chemical
For an italian fabricator, with global market and experience, MEC has provided process and mechanical engineering of several pressure equipment and process packages plus the supply of the critical internals and components.
With several projects, our engineers have performed:
- process engineering and technology selection for the equipment
- mechanical design and preliminary E&I engineering
In addition to that, MEC has supported the client with the design and supply of:
- critical internals for two-three phase separators
- steam desuperheaters
- static mixers
- critical internals for scrubber columns
Main process equipment/systems involved have been the following:
- two-three phase separators
- heat exchangers
- stripping columns
- for gas purifications with membranes and PSA
Industry 4.0, which combines digital and physical advanced technologies, can potentially transform the chemicals industry, itself the backbone of many end-market industries. Through the dual areas of business operations and growth, these technologies enable “smart” supply chains and factories, as well as create new business models.
MEC is fully involved in promoting Technologies and Industry 4.0 within Energy market.