Revamping of Chemical PlantChemical
MEC has been awarded the engineering and technical consulting for the revamping of a chemical plant located in North Italy. The challenge is the treatment of a new chemicals to be processed by the final user.
Our engineers have delivered:
- the basic engineering, with equipment, instruments and valves design, P&ID and risk analysis
- the technical support for procurement, with sub-vendor proposal lineup and followup
- the detailed engineering supervision
- the commissioning and startup of the plant
- the consulting activities to the all project shareholders
Industry 4.0, which combines digital and physical advanced technologies, can potentially transform the chemicals industry, itself the backbone of many end-market industries. Through the dual areas of business operations and growth, these technologies enable “smart” supply chains and factories, as well as create new business models.
MEC is fully involved in promoting Technologies and Industry 4.0 within Energy market.