The industrial water-cycle now allows a host of opportunities to be explored and requires more advanced catchment management techniques, innovative water treatment and recycling methods, footprint reduction initiatives and efficiency.
In recent times, scarcity, increased competition for available resources, environmental pressures, floods, drought, and climate change uncertainty have combined to pose new challenges to our customer’s businesses and the community at large.
M77 explore this challenges for its customers embracing all aspects of the responsible management of water, mainly including treatment and recycling concept engineering, technology development, technical and economical evaluation, project financing.
- Whole of cycle water planning and viability assessment/testing
- Water solution modeling and technology selection
- Water system concept, design and delivery
- Water management (storage, re-use, disposal)
- Operational monitoring/audits