For over 20 years MEC has provided detailed feasibility studies, concept engineering and project management services to utilities, industries, financial institutions, and renewable technology developers for clean energy projects.
We have project experience across the key renewables sectors including wind, solar, hydropower, geothermal, biomass, biofuels, and energy from waste, hydrogen, fuel cells, carbon capture and storage and clean fuels. We have track record in executing clean fuels projects, with an in-depth knowledge and experience of a wide range of technologies, licensed and open-art, and help you select the right solution.
Core competences of our team come across Heat Recovery systems concept design and profitable analysis.
- Renewables solutions: PV, wind and hydropower concept engineering, project development and financing
- Thermal Solutions: heat recovery systems, energy efficiency, CHP and CHHP
- Biomass: bio-refineries and complete biomass lifecycle assessment
For the Renewables development, MEC support its clients with:
- Concept Engineering and Technical Due Diligence
- Strategic Planning and Investment Support
- Financial Analysis
- Business Due Diligence
- Market Opportunities Identification
- M&A Advisory